Auto Bar - Side Mount Automatic Waste Bin Lock
Automatic lock efficiency in a sturdy and slim profile
- No cable to bind up or get – Lock is enclosed in side plate
- Corrosion Resistant – All parts are powder coated, zinc plated or stainless steel
- Preassembled for easy bolt or weld on installation
- Ultra thin design is easy to handle and reduces potential of hitting the hopper
- Easily installed on plastic or metal containers
- Universal fit for all flat or sloped containers
- Crossbar extends completely over lids for maximum security
- Built in stop holds bar off lids to avoid damage
- Spring Assist automatically returns bar to locked position after dump
How It Works
Takes the hassle out of locking and unlocking the dumpster. The customer does not have to unlock it for the hauler because it unlocks automatically when dumped by the truck. The driver's job is simple. Just stay in the truck and lift the bin as if the lock were not there.
To use the trash container, simply unlock the padlock, turn the lever up to disengage Auto Bar and pull the bar forward to free the lids. To secure the container, simply reverse the process.
Fully Assembled Auto Side Locks
- Comes fully assembled, ready to install
- Works on side load containers too
- Easy customer access
- Powder coated for durability
- Easy bolt or weld on installation
All locks are designed to accommodate a standard padlock.