Storm Water Resistant Front Load Lid
- Typical two-lid system allows significant storm water leakage.
- “Lid-in-a-Lid” System means outside lid can stay closed, not flipped open.
- Center-hinged, inside lid is lightweight, so it’s easy for your customers to flip up to dump trash.
- Replaces two standard 91.44cm x 147.32cm lids.Keeps the container bottom from rusting, eliminating costly replacement.
- Rain gutter system diverts water around trap door.Optional one-piece version without door is perfect for 7.3m upright containers (P# 7458P).
- Vacuum formed HDPE plastic process eliminates the seams found in all other manufacturing processes, and reduces splitting on the hinge line and perimeter of lid.
- Long-life, Ultra-Violet Inhibitor Package (UVI) is blended into the plastic to protect the lid from the sun (from becoming brittle or turning white).
- Robotically drilled hinge holes and lid rod guides make lid rod threading easy every time!
- Contains up to 40% Post Consumer Regrind (PCR) in every lid!